Front end developer (mid level) wanted
We are hiring a front end developer (mid level) with some full stack skills. The person will take care of developing websites and web applications with a strong focus on the visual result and communication extent of the technologies employed, and with a keen eye for performance.
The person should be able to define the technical requirements of a project; develop it autonomosly – or articulate which parts he/she isn't able to manage – talk with designers and clients; understand the difficulties and propose solutions; define a time frame for the tasks.
- Version control (ideally Git)
- Module bundler (ideally Webpack)
- Dependencies management with Node and npm or a task runner (Gulp, Grunt, ..)
- WordPress with at least a basic understanding of PHP and MySQL
- Knowledge of REST architecture and front end technologies to manage a request/response cycle (at least AJAX and Promise)
+ at least 1 among:
- Experience with other libraries with a strong focus on the visual aspect (WebGL, AR, VR, ..)
Flexibility and openness to working with a team of designers are required soft skills, and there should be an interest in new specifications and technologies.
If interested, please write us an email at email@example.com, with "front end developer" as the subject line. Please attach your cv and portfolio and/or up to 4 links to examples of projects you have developed, detailing your role and the technologies you have used.
If you have open source projects, a link to the source code is considered a plus.